Other health and well-being programs
Liberty is committed to meeting employees where they are with benefits that support their whole selves by providing choice, convenience and affordability. Transform Diabetes Care, Sleepio, and Quit for Life are available to help to navigate life.
Transform Diabetes Care
Transform Diabetes Care®: Diabetes benefit at no cost to you
Who can join:
This program is available to those who have diabetes and coverage under the CVS Caremark© prescription benefit plan.
What participants get:
- Connected Meter: Automatically uploads blood glucose readings to a secure online account and provides real-time personalized tips.
- Support from coaches when you need it: Communicate with a coach anytime about diabetes questions on nutrition or lifestyle changes.
- Strips at no cost: When you are about to run out, we ship more supplies, right to your door.
Extra support at CVS Pharmacy©
- Personalized one-on-one coaching with pharmacist.
Enroll today: join.livongo.com/LIBERTY/begin
Trouble sleeping? Sleepio, a scientifically proven, digitized sleep improvement program, will provide personalized advice for specific sleep challenges and teach techniques to help sleep better.
To get a Sleep Score, take an initial sleep quiz at www.sleepio.com/libertymutual. For more help, continue with the full personalized sleep improvement program.
Visit Sleepio here. Employees can also download the Sleepio app in the Apple or Google Play Store
The Sleepio program is available to all employees. It is also available to all spouses and dependents 18 years of age and older who are on the Liberty Mutual Health Plan
Quit for Life
There are so many good reasons to quit. The Quit For Life® Program helps people learn to live without tobacco for all kinds of reasons. It can be hard to quit. That’s why the program offers powerful tools and support every step of the way:
- Nicotine patches or gum. Nicotine cravings and the urge to smoke can make quitting tough. That’s why a Quit Coach® will talk about which prescription or over-the-counter medication might be right. Certain participants may even qualify for nicotine patches or gum as part of the program.
- One-on-one coaching. Having someone to talk to can really help to quit. The Quit Coach team understands. Best of all, they know what works. During a series of phone calls, they’ll help to map out a quit plan and give participants quit tips to stay strong anywhere. Plus, participants can call the Quit Coach team as much as they want for extra support.
- Print and online tools: Use the Quit Guide workbook to stay strong between coaching calls. Connect with other people trying to quit and track progress on the members-only Web Coach® website. Get Text2QuitSM reminders and tips sent right to any mobile device.
The program is available at no cost to all benefits-eligible Liberty Mutual employees, as well as dependents on the Liberty Mutual Health Plan who are age 18 or older. Get started by calling 1.866.QUIT.4.LIFE (1.866.784.8454) or visit https://myquitforlife.com/libertymutual.
Watch this video to see how to “visit” a doctor or behavioral health specialist virtually, for non-emergencies, from a mobile device or computer without an appointment.
Liberty Health Center
Visit online or connect by phone to our health centers for a wide range of health and wellness services, at low or no cost.
Your well-being and more on Castlight
Find well-being programs that can help employees manage stress, lose weight, fit in a quick workout, get a better night’s sleep, quit smoking, and more. Liberty Mutual Health Plan participants can also use Castlight to choose high-quality doctors and understand health care costs.